History

On April 26th, 1888 the residents of Sandhurst, as Glenhaven was the known, lodged an application for the establishment of a School. Glenhaven Public School was opened on  March 4th, 1889 with 28 pupils - 18 Boys and 10 Girls.

 

Glenhaven Public School was founded in 1889 but was called "Sandhurst". In 1893 it became known as "The Haven School" and subsequently as Glenhaven.