This year we will run several community based events. Look out for more information as they get closer. Some of the events are as follows:
- Mufti Theme Days - Various themes allows children to come dressed out of uniform and donate a gold coin. These days will take place on the last week of each Term. Specific dates will be published shortly.
- Mothers Day Stall - Your child can place an order and they will bring something special home for Mum or Nan. Ordering details will be issued shortly. The stall will be on Wednesday 3rd of May 2016.
- Fathers Day Stall - Your child can place an order and they will bring something special home for Dad or Pop. The stall will take place the week before Fathers Day. More details to follow.
- Fathers Day Breakfast - An opportunity for Dads and Pops to come and have breakfast with your children before school starts. Come dressed in your favourite Jersey and support Jersey Day, a simple concept designed to raise awareness of the Organ and Tissue Authority and Donate Life Network and have a conversation with your friends and family about Organ Donation. This will be on Friday 2nd of September 2016.
- Movies Under the Stars - An evening where you can come along with your family and friends and enjoy a movie under the stars. This event usually takes place in October. More details to follow.